- This event has passed.
Open Showing Show 2023
May 28, 2023 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm£5.00 – £10.00
Adventure Riding Club – Open Showing Show
Sunday 30th April 2023
Rescheduled Sunday 28th May 2023
Entries open Wednesday 22nd March 2023
Please note the schedule currently states 30th April as the Open Show date – This is incorrect and the show will be on Sunday 28th May 2023
Entries close Wednesday 24th May 2023 at 10pm
This show will be held at our show ground: White House Farm, Beccles Road, Barnby, Beccles, Suffolk. NR34 7QW. By kind permission of the Wright family.
1. The organisers reserve the right to alter the schedule in any way they consider appropriate.
2. The Judge’s decision is final.
3. No entry will be accepted without the appropriate fee in advance.
4. Any objection must be handed into the Secretary within 1 hour of the class with a deposit of £20. This deposit will be returned if the objection is upheld, or forfeited if the Judges decide that the objection is not substantiated.
5. The organisers accept no responsibility whatsoever for anything that occurs to the competitors property, horses, ponies or servants. It shall be deemed a condition of entry that upon paying entry the competitor shall agree to indemnify the show against any legal action arising from such an incident.
6. Every effort will be made to avoid classes clashing but should this happen for any reason; the competitor will update the ring stewards of the clash, we advise you keep an eye on the arenas to enter classes promptly. But should the situation unfortunately arise, it is down to the competitor to choose which class they will participate in. This can result in forfeit of the entry fee for the class not chosen.
7. Failure to exhibit any animal entered will entail forfeiture of any entry fees unless a veterinary (or medical) certificate is produced.
8.1 No person shall allow a stallion for which he / she is responsible as owner, lessee, authorised agent or rider to compete or be prepared to compete, in any class without taking adequate precautions to ensure other persons are
not put at risk of injury. Stallions must be clearly identified whilst on the show ground.
8.2 Stallions must wear a stallion disc and it is the responsibility of the Competitor to ensure that their stallion is clearly identified as such.
9. Hard hats must be worn at all times whilst mounted on the show ground and must adhere to current BRC safety standards. Random spot checks will be in operation.
10. It is recommended that handlers wear hard hats when exhibiting, especially those under 16 years of age.
11. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
12. This show will be operating under BRC rules.
13. Random spot checks of Passports will be in place. Up to date flu vaccinations within 12 months is required.